Changes are afoot! I am about done migrating to DreamHost and am beginning to use my blog for more volatile content. There you'll also find links to me on Twitter, Facebook and so on.
Here are some things that may have changed or been updated recently:
- RIP Dad
- The road safety section is shaping up.
- Pictures of the guinea pigs. Ah, sweet.
- The model railway is now working, scenery is the next job
- Winter cycling tips - feel free to suggest more.
- - new website and blog, fantastic, has free copy of Risk And Freedom. Highly recommended.
- New words are being coined all the time.
- Random thoughts
- Can you hear the what a teenager can hear? Try it and see! But I warn you, if you can hear it (I can) it might hurt.
- , Gute Nacht and Die Post from , Peppard church with Marion's students. This went well, I am told. It is time to recognise that my voice suits the art song repertoire.
- churches tour also went well, with the unaccompanied and distinctly tricky delivered well, or so it sounded to me.
Reading Bach Choir members: here is theas promised. Note that this login is just for the choir members' private area and not for the wiki (for boring technical reasons).